Meesho Supplier Login – Sell Online on Meesho
The internet is full of ecommerce platforms that let you sell on a range of sites. But when it comes to reselling, the options can be limited. So if you’d rather not spend months building up an inventory and dealing with customer service, there are some great alternatives.
The majority of people want to earn some extra cash. Reselling is one of the best ideas people are now coming up with to make money. You’ve probably seen a lot of Facebook groups where you can instantly sell goods. You might think that selling items online is the easiest way to earn extra income. However, you need to understand how the process works before deciding whether this idea is right for you. To ensure you get the most from your efforts, you should read the article below.
What is a Meesho Supplier App?
Meesho is an alternative to consider if you’re trying to launch a business using a trustworthy platform. On Meesho, you can choose items from various vendors and then sell them to neighbors in exchange for money. You will make money on the goods you sell to customers using Meesho.
[Read more: 5 Best Video Editing Apps for Android]
Key Features of Meesho Supplier Website
- Meesho offers the most affordable shipping rates for deliveries.
- Suppliers who sell on Meesho keep all of their profits because no commission is taken.
- Meesho’s website offers quick and safe payment methods.
- Sell online without worrying about being charged for order cancellations because there are zero penalties for late shipping or order cancellations.
- It offers total delivery support to free up your time to focus on selling your product.
- To help merchants increase their profits from their enterprises, the website works to minimize returns.
- The portal features account managers committed to each seller’s convenience and to helping them improve sales.
- The merchandise will be returned to you if the customer refuses it. For any Return to Origin (RTO), Meesho will not charge a return shipping fee.
How Does Meesho Supplier Work?
All suppliers, no matter how big or little, unbranded or branded, have expanded their companies on Meesho. Your one-stop shop for all your online selling needs is Meesho Supplier Panel. Log in to the Supplier panel and easily handle every aspect of your online business, from listing your products and maintaining inventory to processing orders and keeping track of payments. Follow the below step-by-step process to understand how Meesho Supplier works.
Step 1: The Meesho portal provides a straightforward area for vendors to display their goods as the initial step.
Step 2: Resellers on the site will advertise these things on other platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, and others after the original sellers have placed them.
Step 3: You will soon start getting orders from clients.
Step 4: You don’t need to worry about the delivery of the customer’s order. Meesho’s logistics partners will collect the package.
Step 5: The merchandise is picked up from your location and delivered directly to the customer by the logistics partner.
Step 6: You’ll receive the money in your account just a few days after the shipping starts.
[Read more: How to Record Calls on Your iPhone?]
Things to Consider While Registering on Meesho Supplier Website
All you’ll need is your Active Bank Account with the same GST, Mobile Number, Email ID, and a Pan account to Register on the Meesho website. You should be aware of two important things while registering on Meesho.
- The first is that if you don’t have a GST number, you cannot register with Meesho.
- The second thing is that when you select the Register option, a notification stating that the registration has been successful will appear on the screen. Check the application form for any mistakes you could have made if the notification doesn’t display.
After submitting the registration, you will receive an email, and the authorities will contact you shortly. Authorities will often contact you at the registered number within 7 days.
How to Register on Meesho Supplier Website?
Follow these easy steps, and you’ll soon have your Meesho registration.
- Visit supplier.meeshosupply.com to learn more.
- You need to click the “Become a Supplier” button on the screen’s right side.
- You must include your business name, contact information, phone number, and email address in the application.
- Click the Register button now.
- Once you’ve registered, Choose the bank’s information option from the profile page, then complete the form.
- A confirmation email with the transaction of Re. 1 will show up after you click “Submit.”
You’ve successfully registered on Meesho Seller through the website, and now you can resell your products without hassle.
How to Register on Meesho Supplier through App?
The Meesho app is available for iOS and Android devices. To register on Meesho using the mobile app, follow these steps.
- Download the Meesho app from the Apple or Google App stores.
- Specify the phone number you want to use to register for the application.
- You must enter the OTP you received on the chosen number and click on “Continue.”
- The form must now be filled out and contain the following details: Age, gender, and select Continue.
- Click the Edit Profile link, then complete the form with all your personal information, including your contact information and work information.
Now you’ve been successfully registered on Meesho Seller through App. Similar to the process followed on the website, you need to verify your bank account information from your profile page.
[Read more: How to Record Your Screen on Laptop?]
How to Log in on Meesho Supplier?
Once you’ve created an account or registered with Meesho, using it is quite simple.
- Please visit https://supplier.meesho.com/panel/
- Enter your password and email address, then select the option to log in.
- If you can’t remember your password, select the Forgot Password option.
- After entering your email address, select “Submit.”
- Now Check your email to verify whether you have received the password recovery email from Meesho, and then proceed to the next step to recover your password.
Tips to Get More Orders on Meesho Supplier
You can begin selling on Meesho once your catalog is live. To increase your sales and draw in more clients, follow the below tips:
- You can submit additional catalogs, which will boost your chances of receiving orders
- To receive more orders, attempt to list popular products.
- You can use the price recommendation tool to choose fair pricing and boost your sales and visibility.
- Enroll in Meesho’s Next Day Dispatch (NDD) program to enhance your sales. All catalogs that meet the requirements for the NDD program receive increased visibility through Meesho.
In conclusion, when you’re looking to earn money online, you must ensure that you have a product or service that people want. If you can’t create a good product, you’ll never be able to sell anything online. You should also consider how much effort it will take to market your products. You don’t want to spend all of your time trying to promote yourself.
With the help of Meesho’s selling tools for suppliers, you may sell your goods online and reach millions of buyers. You can advertise your products and catalogs by creating sponsored adverts or ads on Meesho. This will assist you in reaching the ideal clients and boosting sales.
This is why you need to check out the Meesho Seller website. If you follow the steps mentioned in the article, you should be able to start earning money from selling other people’s products on the internet.